Created in 2005, the Bear River Community Services Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for residents of communities in Box Elder, Cache and Rich Counties.
The Foundation currently provides resources to help relieve financial distress for individuals and families due to the COVID-19 pandemic, addressing homelessness issues, and providing transportation options to medical services for persons with disabilities, seniors, and low-income households.
Other projects associated with the foundation in the past include providing a variety of critical services for senior citizens, including the Senior Companions program, and various small business finance programs.
Board of Directors
- Roger Fridal – Mayor of Tremonton
- Jeff Hadfield – Box Elder County Commissioner
- Jeff Scott – Box Elder County Commissioner
- Stan Summers – Box Elder County Commissioner
- Tyler Vincent – Mayor of Brigham City
- Paul Borup – Cache County Council Member
- Craig Buttars – Cache County Executive
- Holly Daines – Mayor of Logan
- Jeff Young – Mayor of Richmond
- Karl Ward – Cache County Council Member
- William (Bill) Cox – Rich County Commissioner
- Mike Leonhardt – Mayor of Garden City
- Scott Sabey – Mayor of Woodruff
- Norman (Norm) Weston – Rich County Commissioner
- Simeon (Sim) Weston – Rich County Commissioner